Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Fun

First, don't forget to head over to this post, "delurk," and enter to win a prize (to be determined by Pat - my great apologies if you receive a package of pork rinds or beef jerky in the mail). Comments will be closed before I head to bed tonight.



Below, is the only evidence that I was present and active for our day on the hill. Really, I was up and down enough times to earn myself FIVE EXTRA POINTS for dinner.


Grandma can always be counted on to join in on the fun.


We even managed to drag Grandpa along - as you can see by the "clutching for dear life," Grandpa was a little bit concerned about his 50-some-odd-year-old brittle bones.



Braeden worked hard to catch some air on that bump. Sadly, Mom missed the picture of his good air.

These girls (Meg and Shea) giggled all the way down the hill.


Abbey needed to prove she could carry the big tube. This was after her first run down the hill - by the last run she was crawling, sled dragging behind her, fingernails bleeding as she clawed her way up. Just kidding...maybe.


Daisy was in her glory, chasing sledding children down the hill. I think she's still tired!


Best air of the day - Daddy. Best timing of the day - Moi! Though I certainly won't win any photography awards with that sunlight glaring in the background.



Greetings from the top of the hill, from Kai to you!


More greetings from Shea.

And Abbey.



Braeden says "hi," too.

This is where I would put Meg's picture, if she had willingly posed for one, which she didn't. (deep breath)

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun to us people that only see snow once every 10 years or so! 5 activity points! What a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! We haven't had any snow here so far this season. I'm hoping for one good sledding snow this winter, but I better be careful what I wish for or we'll have snow the rest of winter!

    I hope this fun day was followed up with some hot chocolate with marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Very cool pictures.

    I think it looks VERY cold.

    I emailed you about your header and your button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics... looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!