Friday, January 16, 2009

The God Chronicles Reminder


I just wanted to remind you all that The God Chronicles is coming upon Tuesday. I know that I usually need some time to ponder and prepare if I'm writing on a specific topic, so this is my "get ready" as much as it is yours. :) My hope is that a few of you, my bloggy friends, will join me in recording what God has been doing in our lives.

Here's more about The God Chronicles.

I want to send out a huge "hurrah" and "thank-you ever so much" to Judi from Doodlebug Designs for the fantastic button. As before, when she did my blog design, Judi was oh-so-patient with this girl who couldn't really figure out what she wanted. If you've ever considered having a custom design made for your blog, I definitely recommend Judi - she is terrific! Go ahead and look at some of the great designs she's done recently.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I'll be working on mine over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!