Friday, January 2, 2009

New Habits for a New Year

This post by Ann @ Holy Experience is a must read. I'm sure we all are thinking about "How to Eat Differently this Year." I know I am...my heart's desire is to savour the bites of Truth and Wisdom He has written in His love letter to me.

Not only does Ann have an amazing gift with words, and shares wisdom and beauty through her blog, but she has a son with the same name as mine. :) Until finding her, I had never seen Malakai spelled this way.

I may (or may not) have a more substantial post later today.

Bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!