Monday, January 19, 2009

The God Chronicles, The "Rules"



The God Chronicles (click for background info) is a place for us to keep a record of the ways we've seen God at work in our lives.

Here's how it works...

Each month, on the 20th, I will write my own post. I'd love it if you'd join in by writing your own blog post for The God Chronicles (if you don't blog, feel free to participate in the comments).

Once you've written your post, get the URL for that specific post (not just your blog URL) and put your name and URL into Mr. Linky - which will be at the bottom of my post.

How do I link to my specific post, you ask? Well, once your post is written and published to your blog, click on the title of your post. That will bring you to a slightly different URL than that of your blog (for example, http://titus2345.blogspot.com/2009/01/god-chronicles-rules.html). If you click on your post's title and nothing changes, you will need to make a small change in your settings. If you're on blogger, you can go to your dashboard, click on the settings tab, then select archiving, beside "enable post pages" select yes, and save.

I would love for you to use the awesome graphic that Judi from Doodlebug Designs created (for now, you can just right click, save it to your computer, and put it on your post).

I also ask that you include a link back to my God Chronicles post in your blog post - that way others can find Mr. Linky and read everyone's stories.

Go ahead and visit other's God Chronicles posts. And don't forget to leave comments wherever you visit.

1 comment:

  1. Oh....what a great idea. I am a bit late in finding out this month, but hopefully can begin to hash out a post for FEb!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!