Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dontcha Just Love to be Loved?

Look at this adorable award that got sent my way!

I love how bloggers encourage one another to keep at it. I know that these awards may not mean anything special to anyone else, but to me it means that somebody reads what I write and enjoys it. Which makes me all warm and fuzzy.

I want to thank Barb at Spotlis for passing the Friends award to me. I am blessed to know that at least one person likes me here on the www! (Even if my husband does think we bloggers are a silly breed.)

The rules say that I am to pass this award on to eight other bloggers. Normally, I am a hard-core rule follower. But fact is, I LOVE all the blogs I read, and even some I don't read regularly. So here's the deal - if you find your blog name in my list (in the first sidebar), consider yourself awarded. If you're not there (maybe your blog is private, so then you're not listed b/c I don't want to tease people with the possibility of reading your awesomeness *grin*), but I have left you a comment anytime in the month of January, please consider yourself awarded, too!

If you want to follow the rules: paste the picture in your blog, nominate 8 other bloggers (and link to them), print the following...
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

P.S. If you accept the award, make sure you comment so others can come visit and congratulate you! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable!!! Not wanting to disclude someone from the award. So a mother of 5 children.
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm being totally honest, it was less about making sure everyone was included and more about being too lazy to choose. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!