Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 long years ago...

February 1, 2002... After a super-fast induced labour, and a whirlwind delivery made by the nurse (because the doctor arrived 6 minutes later), we had the joy of welcoming our first baby girl! Weighing in at 8lbs 9ozs, and 21" long (I think?), the nurses frantically tried to disentangle the umbilical cord from around little miss Abbey's neck - oh wait, it was only a big fat roll! LOL!Happy 6th birthday, Abbey Dawn!
(On a side note, I forgot to post this yesterday b/c her party was today...)

1 comment:

  1. Also, I totally suck at understanding my scanner! It scans the pics as a full page, and I can't seem to crop them so it shows just the pic? And, the quality is yuck! Any help for me, cyber geeks? :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!