Thursday, January 27, 2011

And the Winners are...

Made to Crave book #1 - Vicky (commented on Jan. 25 at 1:26pm)

Made to Crave book #2 - Glenda C. (of Gg - notes on the journey)

Made to Crave teaching DVDs - Julie R. (Princess Jules! It's you!)

So here's the deal... You girls need to email me at etrowan@shaw.ca with "Made to Crave" in the subject line. I need your full mailing addresses and phone numbers (as some materials will be shipped direct from Proverbs 31 and/or amazon, and they sometimes require a phone #).

Yipee! Yahoo! Yay for you!!! I pray that the many nuggets of truth in this book will help you as they are helping me and thousands of others. And don't forget to check out the MTC webcasts for a little extra bonus material from Lysa!

P.S. If you're wondering how I chose winners with my ridiculously complex system of entering (lol) - I entered each name into a spreadsheet and gave you the corresponding number of entries, depending on how many ways you shared and such. Then I used random.org to generate 3 numbers, planning that the third number would receive the DVDs. For curious minds, the numbers popped out to me on my computer screen were: 555, 213, and 107.

2 comments:

  1. yeah for me! so excited. God must have a plan for sure! we start a weight loss challange at work FEB 8.
    12 weeks so couldn't come at a better time.
    Thanks Tyler!
    princess jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah . . . I WON. Thanks for your generosity. I look forward to reading this book and then sharing it with others.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!