Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just a Note

I have re-ordered my posts. So if you come here and you're totally confused (well, join the club), at least you know aliens haven't taken over my blog.

In my efforts to leave the bloggy carnival up top for a few extra days, I had to put my new posts below it. Now, since I'm prepared to let the carnival go (I consider it a grand success that there were 3 blogging participants and one non-blog participant - so much better than the ZERO I was anticipating, lol) you will find the posts in the order that they were created.

So, if you're one of those people who has a life besides blogging and you only check in every few days...I suggest you scroll down to the "R.E.S.P.E.C.T." carnival post and work your way up. Then you won't have missed any of my totally captivating posts! And get this - no, wait for it... let the anticipation build - I have posted EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. since (and including) Thursday! Can I get an 'amen'?!

By the way, just to give it one final 'hurrah' before I release it completely - Mr. Linky is still going strong if you want to join in and post about how you show respect to your man! Come on, I know there's a couple of you out there...thinking you should have, but now it's too late...it's never too late, I tell ya! Join in.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Posting EVERY single day. That is an accomplishment. I make that my goal that seems so unattainable. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!