Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Visit - 03/06/10


7:35am in Alberta, Canada
Dirty, half-melted snow. We're holding onto hope that the melt continues, but being realistic enough to keep in mind that there will be another dump of the white stuff before March's end. (And yes, we can see into our neighbour's house. Either the house is vacant or the new neighbours are hiding out after hearing the noise brought on by five kids and a dog.)
To see what Saturday morning looks like in Louisiana, go visit 40 Shades of Pink.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me spend Saturday with you for a second!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!