Thursday, March 4, 2010

Now THIS is Customer Service!











Dear Tyler,

We hope you are enjoying your Dyson vacuum.

To help keep it working at its best, please make sure you wash the filters every now and then. We recommend you wash the filters on your DC25 every 3 months.

If you'd prefer one of our experts talk you through it, call us toll-free
at 1 877 397 6622.

Dyson Customer Service is available from 8am - 7pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm on Saturday (EST).

To help you remember, we will send you this wash day reminder every 3 months. Washing your filters regularly will help to keep your machine working at its best.

Thank you,

Dyson Customer Service
Toronto, ON.

1 comment:

  1. Every 3 months? Oops! We've had ours over four years and I think I've only cleaned it twice. I guess I'll be putting that on my to-do list!

    BTW, thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!