Sunday, April 13, 2008

Promises, Promises...

Yay! Pat solved the picture mystery! He got them downloaded to the computer, figured out where the heck the computer was saving them to, compressed them from the HUGE format they were saving in, and they now successfully upload to my page. Let's hear it for Pat, "hip-hip-hooray!"

To check out the pictures of Braeden's 10th birthday, go here.

To see Shea's 'I do it my OWN self' outfit, go here.

To see a ridiculous number of pictures from our weekend at West Edmonton Mall, go here.

One more time now, "hip-hip-hooray!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!