Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Braeden's Birthday Blessing

A birthday blessing for you, my eldest son, my teenager.
Braeden, I pray that out of God's glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith.

And I pray that you, Braeden, will be rooted and established in love, that you may have power, together with all the believers, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ is for you. And to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all you ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in your life, Braeden, and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

~ Ephesians 3:14-20


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!