Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All or Nothing

The song below has been on repeat this morning, while Jesus and I have our coffee together.

I believe that we make a choice each day, each moment, whether we will serve our God or serve this world (and the one who has dominion in it). He is a jealous God, and is not satisfied with any half-hearted effort. He wants our all; He wants to be our Everything. There's no middle ground when it comes to our relationship with our God. We make a choice each day, each moment, whether He is our All...or nothing.

Today, I pray that I will let Him be my Everything...in everything that I do.



God in my living
There in my breathing
God in my waking
God in my sleeping

God in my resting
There in my working
God in my thinking
God in my speaking

Be my everything
Be my everything
Be my everything
Be my everything

God in my hoping
There in my dreaming
God in my watching
God in my waiting

God in my laughing
There in my weeping
God in my hurting
God in my healing

Christ in me
Christ in me
Christ in me the hope of glory
You are everything

Christ in me
Christ in me
Christ in me the hope of glory
Be my everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!