Monday, June 22, 2009

We interrupt your regularly scheduled home renovations...

...for a day of family fun.

Abbey was the racer of the day (red car, blue helmet, centre). How do you like the new helmet? (I think she kinda looks like the Great Gazoo.)



Abbey consistently came in second, which gave her a ranking of fourth among her age group.

Family, good friends, and their kids came out to watch and volunteer. It was a beautiful sun-shiny day. And apparently I had my camera on the wrong setting for all that sun. Oh well! (Abs is at the front right with the hair in her face.)



Even the parents got in on the racing action.


Everyone went home happy and exhausted.




------------------------------------------------------------

Again, it seems the 20th has slipped by without The God Chronicles! So get your stories ready to share on Wednesday (the 24th). I beg of you, my friends, please share your stories - not only to encourage my heart, but to keep a record of the things (big and small) God is doing in your life.

Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.
~Deuteronomy 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!