Important numbers in my life these days...
0. The number of Christmas gifts I have yet to buy.
1. The number of children still asleep at 8:15am.
2. The number of hours I spent at the clinic last night with Megan (7), awaiting an official diagnosis of what we already knew - another ear infection.
3. The number of loads of laundry I need to do today.
4. The number of performances (including dress rehearsal) we did of the Christmas story at church this weekend. Megan was an angel, Shea (5) played the handbells, and I was one of the many hands on deck.
5. The number of sleeps until Christmas morning.
10. The number of times the children have asked about going out and having fun. Some of their favourite requests are: Chuck E. Cheese, Kidz Quarterz (indoor climbing centre), the movie theatre, and swimming.
12. The number of people who will be in our home overnight for Christmas Eve and here for turkey dinner.
14. The number of hours Braeden (12) hopes to spend playing video games today.
16. The number of times Kai (3) has asked if Santa has brought him a monster truck yet.
18. The number of books Abbey (8) intends to read over Christmas vacation.
20. The estimated number of gifts I have yet to wrap.
Thanks for the idea, Bobbie! :)