Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Take Ten?

I am undergoing some open heart surgery this week, and my Abba holds the scalpel. I'm feeling a bit raw, exposed, emotional (I'm sure the PMS isn't helping with the emotions).

It isn't yet time to blog about it...perhaps there won't be a right time. But this song keeps reverberating in very soul, and I can share it with you.

I pray that you will take a few ten minutes, raise your arms, and let the lyrics be your heart's cry and prayer. Perhaps, in offering up your heart, you'll find that some surgery is needed for you, too.



What can I say?
What can I do?
But offer this heart, oh God,
Completely to You.

So I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all.

I'll stand
My soul, Lord, to You surrendered.
All I am is Yours.

1 comment:

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!