As if you didn't already know that!
1. For the life of me, I cannot seem to get through "If You Want to Walk on Water You've Got to Get Out of the Boat." It's good, yet I am not getting into it!
2. I am missing all the good TV shows. Good-bye Jack Bauer, good-bye Jack Shepherd, see ya later Jethro Gibbs, congratulations Daris.
3. My family is going on their first camping trip in our new travel trailer without me this weekend. I'm a bit jealous. I may be also just a wee bit concerned (the two-year-old is FAST).
4. Totally the best post I've read this week:
5. If you are interested in helping my friends Andrew and Deborah financially as they weather the next many months, we have set up a trust fund in their name. Email me for details.
6. My Grandma is 85-years-old! And she's as spry as she was at 65.
7. I have not managed to get myself to bed before midnight since May 28.
You got any totally random things to share?