Friday, June 11, 2010

Because Lists Make Me Happy

As if you didn't already know that!

1. For the life of me, I cannot seem to get through "If You Want to Walk on Water You've Got to Get Out of the Boat." It's good, yet I am not getting into it!

2. I am missing all the good TV shows. Good-bye Jack Bauer, good-bye Jack Shepherd, see ya later Jethro Gibbs, congratulations Daris.

3. My family is going on their first camping trip in our new travel trailer without me this weekend. I'm a bit jealous. I may be also just a wee bit concerned (the two-year-old is FAST).

4. Totally the best post I've read this week:

5. If you are interested in helping my friends Andrew and Deborah financially as they weather the next many months, we have set up a trust fund in their name. Email me for details.

6. My Grandma is 85-years-old! And she's as spry as she was at 65.

7. I have not managed to get myself to bed before midnight since May 28.

You got any totally random things to share?

1 comment:

  1. I think I had trouble reading that book at first too. If I remember right, I actually put it down and picked it back up months later. When I read it that time, I loved it. If you're not getting into it, maybe it's not God's time for you to read it???

    P.S. I love lists too. Love them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!