Friday, May 16, 2008

I Got Nothin'

This is going to be my most exciting post ever, really.

I have nothing to say, but actually have a few free moments to blog. Lately, the opposite has been true - lots to say but no time to get it down.

Weather - It is good! We've had a couple be-ay-ou-ti-ful days of 25 plus (Celsius). I glory in it! Glory, I tell you! This afternoon I laid on a blanket in my front yard and took a 15-minute cat nap. Ahhhhhh.

Ministry - It is done! Well, slowing down for summer, to be more accurate. That means I can rest a bit. Not quite so many trouble-shooting phone calls, slightly slower on the busy-ness scale. I'm glad. It's time. This year has worn on me pretty hard.

Home - It's clean! Vacuumed, dusted, bathrooms scrubbed, floors washed. I L-O-V-E this feeling, though it usually last but a few moments. Okay, not completely - remember this? Well, it's only slightly improved. (My mother and husband are both terribly ashamed. In the words of Popeye, "I yam what I yam!")

Long Weekend - Is here! My sweet husband will be home with his family for three whole days! It has been a busy time at his work, and I've been on my own more than I'd like, so I cannot tell you how excited I am for this weekend. Plus, did I mention that it's supposed to be HOT?! Might even get some yard work done. (Our yard also ranks fairly high on the embarrassment scale. It's a cross between "we run a daycare for 12 children here" and "come quick, big yard sale!")

And now it's time to fetch child #2 from her bus stop. Which is convenient, because I'm done. The sun has fried my brain cells.

3 comments:

  1. I am SO SHOCKED!!! I am excited and about to jump out of my skin!!! Why? I just read that my blog is one of your favorites!! Tyler, thank you for being SO faithful in reading whatever I write! You are a TRUE bloggy friend and I am glad that you are mine!!
    I am praying that the Lord will bless your family time this wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, Judith! You must tell me how you found this out. (It's totally true, I check every. single. day.) But I want to know who's reading me????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean home? Really? WOW - you go girl. Enjoy the feeling ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!