Friday, July 31, 2009

The Anticipation is THICK in the Air

I awoke this morning with a Scripture pressing on my heart...

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" ~1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)


No one's ever seen or heard anything like this, Never so much as imagined anything quite like it — What God has arranged for those who love him. But you've seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you. (Msg)


As I pondered this verse in multiple versions on biblegateway, I saw that it referenced back to Isaiah 64:4...

Since before time began no one has ever imagined, no ear heard, no eye seen, a God like you who works for those who wait for him. You meet those who happily do what is right, who keep a good memory of the way you work. ~Isaiah 64:4 (Msg)


Today is going to be a really good day! Today is going to be a GOD day!

1 comment:

  1. Something else this morning spoke to me about waiting on the Lord and you just affirmed it.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!