Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Rays of Sunshine

Stealing the idea from my friend, Bobbie at 40 Shades of Pink... Today I am thankful for:

- spring weather

- Grandparent's day at playschool (and Great-Grandma is here for it!)

- freshly cut and dyed hair with no more roots

- a tidy house

- emails from friends

- Dr. Pepper slurpees (I'm right on top of the healthy eating today)

- Fruit Loops ohmygoodness, I just now noticed that they are actually called Fr00t L00ps (seriously observant, people, that's me)

- healthy children at school

- home renovation projects that go on forever, because I am so glad I have a home I love

- the smell of fresh paint

- babies taking afternoon naps

- the last day of swimming lessons

- and yes, Advil

2 comments:

  1. Love the list...linking to you...come see my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed that about Froot Loops either! Makes since, seeing as how there's not really any fruit in them anyway! :)

    By the way, I got the book while you were gone to DisneyLand. I was waiting until you got back to say thanks and then it totally slipped my mind! So, better late than never, thanks so much for the book(s)! I'm so excited to read it! I've got a few studies I'm finishing up in the next two weeks and then I plan to dive into it! I'll let you know when I'm done! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!