Monday, February 9, 2009

I Wandered Down the Rabbit Trail for a Couple Days

If you're wondering where I've been lately...

I have been having far too much fun and excitement planning things (and far too little productivity on anything else remotely important).

Our team has been working out the details of our upcoming women's retreat.

I have been planning and booking for a trip that four of our team members are taking to She Speaks.

And of course, I have been plotting out the family Disney adventure!

Tomorrow, I have two goals:
#1 - write something interesting for the blog, and
#2 - clean the house! (Because it is very, very scary around here, people.)

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing you've been able to accomplish anything, that all sounds like so much fun to plan! Enjoy it, we'll be here to read when you're done planning! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!