Monday, September 29, 2008

Searchable Me

Every Sunday I get a nice little email from sitemeter.com, providing stats for my blog visitors. There are many times I choose not to read it - I don't want to get all caught up in the numbers (because that's not why I do it), as well as time constraints. Sometimes, though, I read it, curious about where readers are from and how they found me.

This week, I got my first hit from Jamaica! Cool, eh? Look...

Location Continent : South America
Country :
Jamaica (Facts)
State/Region : Manchester
City : Mandeville
Lat/Long : 18.0333, -77.5
(Map)

Just below this basic info, sitemeter shows me the referring URL (which in this case is a google search - thanks for the props google!).

Now, before you click the link below to view the search, I want you to think about all the things you know about me and my relationship with housework. If you need some help, check out this post...or this one. Okay, feel like you know me now? Good. Check out the search my Jamaican friend used to find my blog....

CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!