Monday, April 27, 2009

Hmmmmm

Remember this list? The comments left on there were (sadly) accurate. We got more snow. For several days. It has been cold!

Luckily, because I've lived in Alberta for almost 20 years now, I was aware of our utterly ridiculous fun spring weather patterns. I did NOT pack away the winter gear yet. General rule of thumb: never pack up winter gear until May long weekend has passed.

I may be used to it, but that does not mean I like it. It will help if you feel sorry for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by! My hope is that we can engage in a conversation together. I love to reply to your comments, but I need your help to make that happen.

If you have a blogger profile, would you consider editing your profile to "show my email address?" Then, when I receive your comment in my email inbox, I can reply directly to you.

Alternately, you can check the box "email follow up comments to..." so that I can reply to you right here. (You will also receive other readers' comments using this method.)

I'm excited to get to know you better!